Your day will start with a worry-free transfer to the port and our assistance in check-in and boarding. Then put on plenty of sun protection lotion, sit back and take in the Panoramic views of Rhodes Medieval town as you start your cruise.
Relax in the sunshine and work on your tan while observing stunning coastline with dramatic mountain landscapes that dip into the deep Aegean sea.
After approx. 45 min travel, you will reach your first swimming stop in Anthony Quinn’s Bay. It is well known for its crystal-clear emerald waters and the sheltered rocky beach. It is the famous beach where the Hollywood actor once tried to create a resort for wealthy travelers. Time to enjoy your first swimming stop! Jump off the boat, swim, snorkel, and have fun!
Then continue your swimming adventure with the next stop at Tsambika Bay. Tsambika is known for its 800 m (0.5 mi) long fine golden sand beach. Our cruise vessel will moor up for about 2 hours close to the shore so that you can reach the rocks or the bay and swim to your heart’s content.
While you take dips and splash water all around, the crew will prepare for buffet lunch served on board. You can relax in the shade and dry off while recharging your batteries with a variety of greek food – moussaka, veggies, salads, meatballs, or pasta.
Then take a little snooze or lose yourself in a book as you glide to the next bay with a stunning cave. The rocky beach of Afandou will offer an exciting swimming experience as you will have a chance to swim to the outstanding cave. The water is crystal clear and the scenery difficult to compete with. Brave swimmers can even try jumping off the rocks and enjoy swimming to its fullest.
As the day comes closer to the end, there is one last chance to swim in Kallithea bay. The sheltered bay offers a great view also for those who just want to dry off in the warm sea breeze and soak up the laid-back atmosphere before you cruise back to Rhodes.
Your sunkissed skin, salty hair, and your wet towel will be the best witness to a day well-spent!
Duration approx. 7 Hours + Pickups
Pickups between 07:30-08:20
Return between 17:00-17:50
- Swimming stop in Anthony Quinn’s Bay – approx. 30 min
– Admire the picturesque shore with unspoiled nature
– Enjoy your first swimming stop in crystal-clear emerald waters of the sheltered rocky beach
– Jump off the boat, swim, snorkel, and have fun
- Swimming stop with a Lunch break in Tsambika Bay – approx. 2 hours
– Marvel at the longest sandy shore and try to spot a little monastery on top of the rock
– Take advantage of the second swimming stop and dive into the crystal clear water
– Swim all the way down to the sandy beach or discover nearby rocks and little caves
– Recharge your batteries with a variety of greek food
- Swimming stop in Afandou Caves – approx. 30 min
– From far, see the stunning Afandou Bay and its outstanding caves
– Dive into one of the cleanest bays with turquoise waters
– If brave enough, try jumping off the rocks and enjoy swimming to its fullest
- Swimming stop in Kallithea Bay – approx. 20 min
– Get the thrill out of your boat adventure with one more stop for swimming
– Benefit from visiting the famous Kallithea Springs by boat
– Dry off in the warm sea breeze on your return cruise to Rhodes
- A relaxing return-trip back to Rhodes + transfer
* Please note, the times and sequence of the stops might vary due to the weather conditions.
Good to Know
Precise pickup time & place for your accommodation will be provided on your Booking Confirmation Page/ Voucher. You can check our PICKUP route under Our Tours.
– Ialysos Resort 07:30-07:45
– Ixia Resort 07:45-08:00
– Rhodes Town (Including Cruise Port) 08:00-08:20
– Kallithea resort 07:45-08:00
– Faliraki resort 07:30 – 07:45
Should you need to clarify your pickup location before proceeding to the booking, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY – 1
The activity does not involve walking (apart from reaching the boat from the transfer bus). Travelers must be able to step in and out of the tour vehicle (our coaches are equipped with a power step). The Boat has easy access.
The passenger’s boat is equipped with customized handrails for easy embarkation after swimming. There are pool noodles available for poor swimmers. Smaller children can receive a swimming jacket.
If you have reduced mobility or special needs, please contact us before booking. We will do our best to make everyone feel comfortable!
Infants under 3 years may join the tour free of charge, please note that no car seat is provided during transfers. Infants must be seated on the parent’s lap. Children under 10 years have a 50% discount.
There are no entrance tickets to the sites.
Beverages and snacks are not included in the price of the tour. The snack bar on the Boat offers a wide variety of snacks, cookies, chips, ice-cream, and beverages.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing. In early June and mid-September, it is recommended to take with you a light jacket or a sweatshirt as it can be windy. During summer (June-September) do not forget your hat or a light wrapping, and sunglasses. Always wear your sunscreen! This activity is all about swimming, so grab your favorite swimming costume & your towel!
If there is anything else you would like to know, let us know and we will be happy to assist!